We’ve been making a variety of wraps aboard as of late and this one has become one of our favorites…
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound total), trimmed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 small romaine hearts
- 1/3 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 8- to 9-inch spinach wraps, warmed
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Combine lemon juice, oil, mayonnaise, garlic and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Oil the grill rack (see Tip). Sprinkle chicken with salt. Cut romaine in half lengthwise, leaving root ends intact. Grill the chicken until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165°F, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Two minutes before the chicken is done, place the romaine on the rack and grill, turning once or twice, until lightly charred and beginning to wilt, 2 to 3 minutes total.
4. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. Cut the root ends off the romaine, then chop the leaves. Add the chicken, lettuce and Parmesan to the bowl with the dressing; toss until well combined. Fill each wrap with about 1 1/2 cups of the salad and roll closed.
Courtesy of www.eatingwell.com