Here’s a unique pasta-type summer salad that is great for just about any event of the season…
- 1 lb orzo
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 of cubed mozzarella cheese
- handful torn fresh basil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Mix red wine vinegar, honey, and olive oil in small bowl.
- Cube cheese, halve tomatoes, and tear basil.
- Drain and rinse pasta.
- Coat pasta with dressing.
- Add basil, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Chill at least two hours or overnight before serving.
Courtesy of herbonherbs.com