Here’s a unique pasta-type summer salad that is great for just about any event of the season…
– 1 lb orzo
– 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
– 1 1/2 of cubed mozzarella cheese
– handful torn fresh basil
– 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
– 1 tbsp honey
– 1/2 cup olive oil
– salt and pepper, to taste
– Cook pasta according to package instructions.
– Mix red wine vinegar, honey, and olive oil in small bowl.
– Cube cheese, halve tomatoes, and tear basil.
– Drain and rinse pasta.
– Coat pasta with dressing.
– Add basil, tomatoes, and cheese.
– Chill at least two hours or overnight before serving.
Courtesy of herbonherbs.com